- Recipe Cuisine: Vegan
- Recipe Category: Small Plates
- Tagged: Dairy Free, Gluten Free Option, Grain Free, Kid Friendly, Soy Free Option, Vegan
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Recipe Yield: 4 Roll-ups, with Extra Spread
- 1 cup peanut butter (or nut or seed butter of your choice)
- Half of a 12oz vacuum-packed block extra firm silken tofu
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup, optional
- Salt to taste, optional
- 4 large flour tortillas (or brown rice tortillas)
- 1lb strawberries, hulled and sliced (fresh, frozen or dried)
- In a food processor, combine the peanut butter, tofu, maple syrup (if using), and salt (if using) and process until smooth.
- On a tortilla, spread 2 to 3 tablespoons of the peanut butter spread. On top of the peanut butter, layer strawberry slices. Make a log out of the tortilla. Divide the tortilla wrap into three or four sections. Repeat with the rest of the tortillas.
- Serve right away. To serve later, wrap each roll-up (all sections) in a reuseable food wrap and refrigerate if possible (it will be fine if it is in a lunch box for a few hours). Any leftover peanut butter spread will keep in the fridge for about 7 days in an airtight container.
Substitute thinly sliced apples, bananas, or other dried fruit for the strawberries.
Recipe Nutrition Info
- Calories: 428
- Fat: 32.8g
- Carbs: 24.8g
- Protein: 17g
- Sugar: 14.6g