- Recipe Cuisine: Vegan
- Recipe Category: Sides
- Tagged: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Vegan
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Recipe Yield:
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 cups halved seedless green grapes
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh mango
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- One 11oz can mandarin oranges, rinsed, drained, and cut in half
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Grated zest and juice of 2 limes
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the strawberries, grapes, blueberries, mango, pineapple, and mandarin oranges.
- Combine the maple syrup, lime zest, and juice in a small bowl or cup. Toss the fruit and mint with the dressing until well combined. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving, covered. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days.
For a similar effect, combine dried fruits and leave overnight.