- Recipe Cuisine: Vegan
- Recipe Category: Sides
- Tagged: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Recipe Yield: 10 Kebabs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 10 medium cremini mushrooms (or button mushrooms), stemmed
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- One 14- to 15-oz. can artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1 zucchini, sliced into 1/2-inch half circles
- 1 yellow squash, sliced into 1/2-inch half circles
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch squares
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch squares
- 10 long wooden skewers
- In a large shallow bowl or baking dish, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, basil, parsley, and paprika. Toss the mushrooms, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, zucchini, squash, and bell peppers in the marinade to coat. Marinate for 15 minutes, tossing the vegetables every few minutes. While the vegetables marinate, soak the skewers in water.
- Thread the vegetables onto the skewers, ensuring that each skewer has an equal amount of each vegetable.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high or a grill pan over medium-high heat on the stove. Cook the kebabs for 4 to 5 minutes per side, brushing with the remaining marinade a couple of times, until tender and slightly charred. Serve right away.
Roasted Veggie Kebabs: Place the kebabs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and roast for 20 minutes, flipping once halfway through, at 450°F.
Recipe Nutrition Info
- Calories: 86
- Fat: 5.2g
- Carbs: 9.2g
- Protein: 15g
- Sugar: 3.5g