- Recipe Cuisine: Vegan
- Recipe Category: Mains
- Tagged: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Soy Free, Vegan
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Recipe Yield: 6-8 Servings
- 1 cup cashews soaked in hot water for 10-15 minutes
- 2 not-chick’n bouillon
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 4 cups water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 12 oz GF pasta
- 1 can of chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 2 medium carrots chopped
- 1/2 head of broccoli broken into small florets
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp black pepper
- In a large capacity high speed blender add the cashews, bouillon, garlic powder, onion powder, nutritional yeast, and water. Blend on high for 2 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- In a casserole dish add the olive oil, dried pasta, chickpea, celery, carrot, broccoli, dried dill, and pepper.
- Pour the creamy broth into the casserole dish and mix well.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes covered.
- After 45 minutes remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes uncovered.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, and enjoy!
Recipe Nutrition Info
- Calories: 310
- Fat: 4.3g
- Carbs: 54.6g
- Protein: 13.8g
- Sugar: 4.3g