- Recipe Cuisine: Vegan
- Recipe Category: Sides
- Tagged: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Kid Friendly, Soy Free, Vegan
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Recipe Yield: 6-8 Servings
- 4 large sweet potatoes or yams (2lb / 32oz), peeled and diced
- Olive oil spray
- 4 to 6 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Spray the sweet potatoes with olive oil and spread them out on the baking sheets. Toss with the nutritional yeast, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper to coat.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a fork easily pierces them, tossing once halfway through to ensure even cooking. Serve right away. Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
Recipe Nutrition Info
- Calories: 109
- Fat: .5g
- Carbs: 23.6g
- Protein: 3.6g
- Sugar: .5g